Security Officer (FT/PT/Casual – Ballarat)
March 30, 2022
Security Officer (FT, PT & Cas) – Vibrant Services
- · Full Time, Part Time & Casual Security Officer positions
- · Ballarat area
- · Excellent team environment
Due to the expansion of our business, we are seeking to recruit experienced Security Officers in the Ballarat area.
As a Security Officer, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- · Provide a good security guard presence to protect our clients’ heritage listed assets
- · Demonstrate strong customer service when dealing with the general public
- · Effectively deal with security related incidents out of normal business hours
You must be able to demonstrate:
- · Conduct – Display a professional and courteous manner at all times
- · Presentation – Ability to maintain a clean, neat and well-maintained appearance at all times
- · Performance – Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, ability to identify and respond professionally to security incidents, be physically fit and display the highest standards in customer service.
What we are looking for?
- · Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- · Capacity to work various shifts including Nights, Weekends and Public Holiday
- · Current Victorian Private Security Licence
- · Current First Aid Certificate
- · Proactive and energetic security professional
- · Excellent customer service skills
- · Current unrestricted Victorian driver’s licence
- · Australian Citizen with an unrestricted Right to Work in Australia
Why Vibrant Services?
At Vibrant Services, we believe in empowerment and strive to build close and trusted partnerships. We do this through a transparent and hands-on approach with our clients embracing innovation, resilience and exceptional customer service. As a proud Australian owned company, Vibrant Services has evolved to deliver a fresh approach to the Australian Security industry.
If you would like to join the team and be a part of Australia’s most innovative security provider, and believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to successfully perform in the role, we would like to hear from you.
For more information, please email our HR team at HR@vibrantservices.com.au
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Apply for a position at Vibrant Services by filling out our Expression of Interest form below. Please include an up-to-date cover letter, resume, and a brief explanation of why you want to join the team here at Vibrant Services.