Retail Security Officers – Melbourne
October 27, 2022
Casual, Full-Time, Part-Time
Retail Security Officers
· Full Time, Part Time, Casual positions
· Excellent team environment
Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are seeking to recruit experienced retail security officers for a number of our sites across the Melbourne area.
As a Retail Security Officer, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Provide a good security guard presence to protect our clients’ sites
· Be approachable and demonstrate strong customer service skills when dealing with the general public, site visitors and our client
· Effectively resolve all security related incidents in a safe and timely manner
You must be able to demonstrate.
. Conduct – Display a professional and courteous manner at all times
· Presentation – Ability to maintain a clean, neat and well-maintained appearance at all times
· Performance – Possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, ability to identify and respond professionally to security incidents, be physically fit and display the highest standards in customer service
What is it like to join the Vibrant Services family?
· Friendly and inclusive
· Cultural diversity is welcomed and celebrated
· The recruitment of Woman and those from an Indigenous background are encouraged
· Growth and development opportunities is supported at all levels
What are we looking for?
· Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
· Capacity to work various shifts including Days, Nights, Weekends and Public Holiday
· Current Victorian Private Security Licence
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Proactive and energetic security professional
· Excellent customer service skills
· Own transport with a current Victorian driver’s licence
· Australian Citizen with an unrestricted Right to Work in Australia
Why Vibrant Services?
At Vibrant Services, we believe in empowerment and strive to build close and trusted partnerships. We do this through a transparent and hands-on approach with our clients embracing innovation, resilience and exceptional customer service. As a proud Australian owned company, Vibrant Services has evolved to deliver a fresh approach to the Australian Security industry.
If you would like to join the team and be a part of Australia’s most innovative security provider, and believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to successfully perform in the role, we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions, please email our HR team at HR@vibrantservices.com.au
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Vibrant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant Services – Private Security Licence – 846-171-30S
Vibrant Services acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waters where we operate our business. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders past, present and future.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Apply for a position at Vibrant Services by filling out our Expression of Interest form below. Please include an up-to-date cover letter, resume, and a brief explanation of why you want to join the team here at Vibrant Services.